About WP To Top
WP To Top is a WordPress plugin that adds a “Back to top” link in your blog without modifying your template files. This is useful especially if you have long posts or long pages. You will have a nice “Back to top” or whatever-text-you-want link floating at the bottom right/left of your page.
- Smooth scrolling animation and fade in, fade out effect, powered by the YUI library
- Customizable options via the admin panel, from the text to the position of the link
- Works on almost all browsers including IE6 (yes!)
You have a demo on this page. Just scroll a little bit and you will see a nice “Take me up” link appearing at the bottom of your page.
- Extract wptotop.zip in the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Go to “Settings” and then “WP To Top” to configure the plugin. The options are self explanatory and easy to understand.