Why are my TikTok videos not getting views?
There are a few reasons why your TikTok videos are not getting views, and here are some of the most common issues:
- You don’t have enough followers: just like all social networks out there, your TikTok fame and popularity depend on how many people follow you and your videos. If you don’t have enough followers yet, you can’t expect too many views either
- Your videos lack quality: unfortunately, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and if you’re not getting any views of TikTok, that means that your videos aren’t that good. People won’t waste time on them if they’re lousy or don’t convey any messages, and that’s just it
- Your content is inappropriate: TikTok can be quite strict when it comes to inappropriate content, and if you’re not getting any views, this might be the reason. Anything from profanity and nudity to political incorrectness is banned on TikTok, so don’t expect any views if that’s what you’re posting
How to fix 0 views on TikTok?
Once you’ve figured out what’s wrong, you can move on and fix 0 views on TikTok issue with one of these solutions:
- Finding followers isn’t easy on TikTok, but it doesn’t have to be too hard either. You just need to reach out to more people and hope that some of you are going to respond quickly. You can also try following a bunch of them at once and the chances are that a few around going to do the same, which will boost your views
- If your videos are lacking quality, you need to rethink your TikTok philosophy. If you want to become famous and do well on this network, you need to remember that content is the king on TikTok, and if your feed is boring and uninspiring, you’ll have no views.
- In case your videos aren’t attracting people because TikTok censors them, just start working on some new videos that won’t have to deal with this problem – and that’s it!
Why are TikTok views stuck at 0?
Even if you’ve introduced the changes mentioned above, your TikTok view count won’t get upgraded that quickly. Therefore, you need to be patient and give it some time before you can start seeing results. Also, make sure you remember that TikTok is very strict when dealing with plagiarism – if you’re trying to upload a video that wasn’t made by you and that already exists on TikTok, you won’t be able to do that and you’ll keep seeing zero no matter how hard you’re trying to get some views.
How do I get more views on TiKTok?
Luckily, there are tons of things you can do to boost your views on TikTok, and here are some of the most effective approaches:
- Use hashtags
- Be creative with your captions
- Choose short and effective videos instead of long and boring ones
- Use cool sound effects
- Create duets with other users
- Reach out to influencers
- Connect your TikTok account to your other social media pages
- Work on boosting your followers
- Cater to your target audience
What exactly counts as a view on TikTok?
Whenever you post something on TikTok and your video is seen by other users, this is immediately counted as a view. The very second your video starts playing, this is a view. And when other people view your videos over and over again, each time they do that, they give you a new view on your counter.
How long does it take to get views on TikTok?
If everything’s all right, you can start getting views on your TikTok videos the moment you post your new video. And if it doesn’t happen soon afterward, try checking out some of the problems listed above and possible solutions.
Useful information you should know about if you want to get more views on TikTok (FAQ)
What is the best time to get views on TikTok?
When your followers are awake, free, and use the app. So, in the middle of the afternoon and before going to bed at night. You can check these things out using different research methods and metrics, but if you don’t want to do that, you can just start paying more attention to your views and notifications – once they start getting more frequent than before, this is when your audience is following your videos in a real-time manner.
Can you play your own TikTok videos to get views?
Unfortunately, no, even though that would be an amazing hack. Viewing your own videos can’t be considered a registered view, so don’t even try doing that to boost your count.
Why is my TikTok video not showing up for others?
Probably because the servers are down, your video is being reviewed, or because you have a private account. Just be patient, check if the servers are working properly, and wait until the review process is done.
How to see who likes your TikTok?
If you’re using the app, here’s what you need to do:
- Start the app
- Tap the Profile tab
- Find a particular video you want to inspect
- Tap the Comments icon
- Choose the Likes tab
In case you’re using TikTok on your computer, do this:
- Open the page in your browser
- Log in
- Go to Inbox
- Click Likes
How to see who viewed your TikTok?
This is another easy process:
- Open the app
- Go to your notifications
- Tap the “Who Viewed Your Profile” option
Mind you, these are the people who viewed your profile. If you want to how many people viewed your videos, do this:
- Open the app
- Tap on your profile picture
- Find the video you’re interested in
- Under it, you’ll find a number of people who viewed it
How many views make a Tiktok video viral?
After the point of 500,000 views, your video can be considered to be viral. Of course, that doesn’t mean that its count needs to stop there – lots of videos on TikTok have more than a million views, and there’s nobody stopping you from reaching that limit as well.
If your TikTok have 0 views, that can be frustrating and we understand you. The good thing is that you can quickly learn why is that happening to your TikTok profile. You should see which one of the above-mentioned fixes will work for you. There is no one size fits all solution for this, that’s why understanding your specific situation will help you to solve this issue fast.